Welcome to Livenewsvault!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of livenewsvault ‘s Website, located at https://livenewsvault.com
When you visit this site, we assume that you have read and agree to the terms of these conditions. Don’t continue using Livenewsvault if it is not your intention to agree to all the conditions and terms listed at this site.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the user who registered on this website, and is compliant with the Company’s terms and condition. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” are all a part of our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” means both client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer and consideration of payment that is required to provide helping the client in the most efficient manner to achieve the objective of meeting the client’s requirements regarding the services provided by the Company’s specified services, in accordance the the the law in force in the Netherlands. Any use of this terms, or any other words in the singular or plural, as well as capitalization and/or he/she/they, are interpreted as interchangeable, and hence as being a reference to the identical.
Unless stated otherwise or otherwise stated, livenewsvault and/or its licensors hold all intellectual rights of the content on a2 livenewsvault . The intellectual property rights of all material are protected. You can access this via livenewsvault to use for your personal use , subject to the limitations that are set out in these terms and conditions.
This Agreement begins at the time of the signing.
Certain areas of this website provide users the chance to share their opinions and data in specific areas on the website. livenewsvault is not able to remove, edit, or post or read Comments before their publication on the site. Comments do not represent the opinions or views of livenewsvault’s agents and/or affiliates. Comments express the views and opinions of the individual who expresses their views and opinions. In the event that they are permitted by law livenewsvault will not be accountable for the comments, or any damage, liability or other expenses incurred due to the posting or use of or appearance of Comments on this site.
livenewsvault reserves the rights to scrutinize comments and to take down all Comments that may be found to be offensive, indecent or violates these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are entitled to publish comments on our website and you have all the required authorizations and permissions that;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights such as trademark, copyright, patent or other rights of any third-party;
- The Comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, libelous or indecent material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to promote or solicit business or commercial activities , or any illegal activity.
You hereby grant Livenewsvault an unrestricted licence to use, reproduce edit, and permit others to copy, reuse and modify all of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations can connect to our Website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors are able to connect to our website in the same way as they hyperlink to websites of other businesses listed and
- Accredited businesses across the System, except for soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls and charitable groups for fundraising that do not link to our website.
The organizations can hyperlink to our homepage as well as to publications or other information on our Website as in the event that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t misleadly suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of the linking party or its products or services or products; and (c) fits in the framework of site.
We can consider and even approve additional link requests from the following kinds of companies:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other organizations representing the interests of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting companies and
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will accept links from these organizations when we determine the following: (a) the link does not appear unfavorably to our businesses that we have accredited; (b) the organization is not associated with any negative record in our database; (c) benefits to us from the exposure of the hyperlink outweighs the lack of livenewsvault ; in addition, (d) the hyperlink is part of general information about resources.
These organizations may be able to link to our home page as long as the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) does not in any way suggest sponsorship, endorsement or acceptance of the linking party along with its goods or services as well as (c) is within the specifics of the linking party’s website.
If you’re an organization mentioned at paragraph 2. above, and you are keen on linking with our site and would like to inform us about it, do so via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your name, the name of your company name, contact details and the address of your website and a list of URLs that you would like linking to our website and an overview of the URLs we have on our website to which you’d like to link. Give us a few weeks to receive an answer.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our Website in the manner described below:
- We may use our corporate name, or
- Through the use of the resource locator uniformly connected to
- Through the use of the description or other information on our website linked to that is logical in the context and style of the content on the website of the linking party.
Livenewsvault’s logo or any other artwork will be permitted to link without an agreement to license trademarks.
Without prior written consent, you are not permitted to not design frames on our web pages that alter the appearance or visual appeal of our website.
We will not be held accountable for any information that is posted on your website. You agree to safeguard and defend us from any allegations that are made on your website. The link(s) are to be placed on any website that could be considered to be libelous, criminal or obscene or that violates, otherwise violates or promotes the infringement of, or any other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to demand to remove all or any hyperlink to our Website. We will take down all links to our website upon demand. We reserve the rights to amend the terms of these conditions as well as its linking policy at anytime. If you continue to link to our website you are agreeing to be bound by and adhere to these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of our links
If you discover a hyperlink on our website which is offensive, for whatever reason, you are welcome to notify us at anytime. We’ll consider requests to remove links , but we aren’t obliged to do so or answer directly to you.
We cannot guarantee that the information provided on the website is correct we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness We do not guarantee to guarantee that the website is always available or that the information on the site is current.
In the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any warranties, representations and conditions that relate to our site and use this site. This disclaimer is not intended to:
- Limit or exclude your liability in the event of personal injury or death;
- Limit or exclude the liability of us or you in the event of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner that isn’t permitted by the law in force; or
- exempt us from any of your liability that could not be excluded by law.
The restrictions and limitations of responsibility set forth within the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) must be abided by the preceding paragraph and (b) apply to all claims that arise under the disclaimer, including those arising out of contract or tort, and also for violation of statutory obligations.
The website and the information and products that are offered at no cost We will not be accountable for any damage or loss in any way.